Anti Aging tips helps us to know what the effective ways to slow down aging process are. Who likes graying and reducing hairline, wrinkled face, protruded belly and above all flawed memory?
We all want to look young and feel energetic all the time. Aging cannot be stopped but it can be delayed by following healthy lifestyle.
Read more on Anti Aging herb and Male Impotence Treatment and Increase Sexual Stamina
Anti Aging Tips
1. Protect Your Skin From The Sun – Sun damage is the number one enemy of younger looking skin. Getting a sun tan leads to photoaging, a process that produces deep wrinkles in leathery textured skin and will cause premature age spots.
Use a moisturizer combined with a broad spectrum sunscreen like Skinceuticals Daily Sun Defense. Have sunscreen always with you so you never get caught out. And if you want a tan – fake it.
2. Improve your diet – For maximum antioxidant protection eat fresh vegetables, fruit and whole grains – all high in antioxidants. For younger looking skin make sure you get plenty of vitamins C and vitamin E. These two wonder vitamins work together to restore collagen in your skin. You also need plenty of omega 3 – an antioxidant must have. Omegas 3's maintain the structure and fluidity of cells and moisturize the skin from within – an essential part of your anti aging diet.
3. Take an anti aging supplement for younger looking skin – Boost your antioxidant intake with a daily supplement. Go for one with the highest levels of the key vitamins and minerals for younger looking skin and all round health. To get younger looking skin from the inside try Imedeen's Time Perfection Capsules or for over 50 skin go for the Prime Renewal range.
4. Add green tea to your day – Drinking green tea is an anti aging tip you may not have considered. Green tea is an amazing and natural anti aging product – recent research findings show that taking sufficient green tea during the day can protect you from all forms of cancer, build your resistance to heart disease and dementia and contribute to your body's ability to burn fat – especially abdominal fat – resulting in weight loss even where there is no change in your daily diet. To get the wonderful anti aging effects of green tea in concentrated form take a high strength green tea powder .
5. Moisturize and exfoliate – anti aging skin care selected carefully and applied properly, will provide continous hydration – essential for mature skin – and protection from further free radical damage. Take time to choose a good anti aging moisturizer. Make sure it has high levels of proven effective ingredients like retinol or peptides that work to reverse the aging process and reduce wrinkles.
You have to exfoliate for younger looking skin. Without exfoliation anti aging skin creams can't work their magic on the skin. Follow a regular skin care regimen and exfoliate twice a week at least to ensure that fresh, live skin is soaking up moisture.
6. Exercise more - exercise will give your more energy, build muscle mass, increase blood flow to your skin, help prevent high blood pressure, reduce anxiety, strengthen bones and raise your metabolic rate so you lose more weight more quickly. Exercise is good for the skin – increasing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to your skin cells.
So if you haven't already – put exercise at the heart of your anti aging regimen.
7. Get your beauty sleep – Getting enough sleep is one of the most important habits for anyone over the age of 40. When you sleep your body releases growth hormone which stimulates cell turnover. Your skin will suffer if you don't get the beauty sleep you need. If you've had a stressful day things will be even worse – stress hormones surpress the immune system and accelerate the aging process. So stress less and sleep soundly.
8. Drink more water – You need to hydrate your skin from within – skin cells need water just like every part of your body including your brain. Without sufficient water your skin will dehydrate and essential anti aging nutrients cannot be delivered to your system. If you want to look younger you need to make sure water is an essential part of your anti aging regimen.